Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Passion for Pink + Red





















This post has NOTHING TO DO WITH VALENTINE'S DAY!

 I am sure you are thinking....NO WAY with all the pink and red it has to be! Although these are the obvious color choices for that wonderful holiday just around the corner..I would like this post to reflect more on a colorblocking trend that is seriously catching my eye lately! This has got to be one of the most eye-catching color combinations of the moment. My two absolute favorite colors of all time blended together in perfect harmony..and better yet they are showing up in virtually ever piece imaginable! Above are some of my favorite picks of the moment right now!

What do you think about the pink and red colorblocking trend?

Have a great Wenesday everyone!
Keep it cool and refreshing!

18 comments:

  1. I like this trend. Love this selection, especially the loafers.

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink with red is very particular combination.can be very intresting outfit:-) good choice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those heels! That skirt! The watch! I WANT IT ALLLLL :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love so many of these items!
    xo Ally

    www.gumbootglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink and red is one of my favorite color combos! I love that umbrella! I did a similar red&pink post last week for Valentine's Day and included the J. Crew necklace and Gap loafers you pictured above! Hope you check it out :)

    amanda
    thesequinedspaniel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the pink and red. I'm pretty sure I need those shoes!

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    Also, don't miss our pave jewelry giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those red and pink cap toe pumps! They are absolutely AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been eyeing the shoemint heels. Love those!
    Method Clothe

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your blog! want to follow each other? im already following you :)

    xoxo
    Kareena

    http://losangelesbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with the red and pink pumps
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  11. That skirt and those heels are just sooooo darling! Thanks for sharing xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of these colorblocked pieces... especially those heels. SO cute!

    Amy
    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  13. love all of this!! and thanks so much for commenting on my blog! xo

    iambornlippy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been really loving pink and red together lately so I love all these picks... especially the heels!

    xo Ashley
    http://www.ashnfashn.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I remember being six years old and my mother telling me pink and red do not go together...and now it's everywhere 30 years later! Ha...It's hard for my mind to get around trying it...I just got out of my classic all black stage! Love the necklaces and Kate Spade watch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They mean so much!Thanks for stopping by! Keep it cool and refreshing!

Pin It button on image hover